Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Howdily-Doodily!

Welcome to my Simpsons blog!
Have you ever wanted to try one of Homer's favorite donuts, Skittlebrau, Cactus Candy, pickled eggs from Moe's Tavern, Or Nachos Flanders Style? Well, then you've landed in the right place!

I love love love The Simpsons (who doesn't?). I also like to cook, bake, and eat.
My goal with this blog is to bring you fun, easy recipes inspired by specific items featured in various episodes of The Simpsons. I really only like the first 10 seasons*, so that's all I'll cover.

So check back here regularly for recipes that will make delightful Springfield treats, into a delicious reality.






*That being said, the name of this blog is a quote from Marge featured in Season 13, episode 11 The Bart Wants What it Wants, but I'm using it anyway.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment